Saturday, May 28, 2011

>News 03/10

>Yo Guys,
sorry for the site being out of action for the last months. But I'll be right back with bringing you guys some fresh new videos. I hope you'll keep the faith for Madhouse, though we can't be as active as back in 2006, but it's coming slowly. There are opening a lot new blogs with Videos to download, but in a long view they all stopped after a short time already, we're since 2006 and even longer, as there was MetalHQ and Madhouse Rips as two separate blogs, so I guess you know we won't disappoint you!

In Case you're looking for Band Merchandise, some guy has a really good and cheap selection, try here.

Until then, I'll wish you a good time and remember to check back soon!

BTW: If you like to discover new music by young and unknown bands, check my new blog disk0verkvlt!

No comments:

Post a Comment